Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Every Song on Billboard's 2011 Year End List Scored


Recently I went through Billboard's Year End List for 2011 to make video worst and best videos for that year. If you haven't seen those videos, I highly suggest you watch them so this post doesn't spoil any of my choices. Click here for the worst video and here for the best video. And now for those who are curious, here's how I'd score every single song on a scale from 0 to 5. Quick reminder:

0 - Awful
1 - Bad
2 - Meh
3 - Decent
4 - Good
5 - Great

Here goes.

Rolling in the Deep: 5
Party Rock Anthem: 5
Firework: 2
E.T.: 0
Give Me Everything: 2
Grenade: 4
F*** You: 5
Super Bass: 4
Moves Like Jagger: 3
Just Can't Get Enough: 2
On the Floor: 0
S&M: 0
Pumped Up Kicks: 4
Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.): 4
Just the Way You Are: 3
Tonight (I'm Lovin' You): 0
Raise Your Glass: 2
Born This Way: 4
F***in' Perfect: 1
What's My Name?: 4
Look at Me Now: 1
Down On Me: 2
How To Love: 3
Someone Like You: 5
Good Life: 4
The Lazy Song: 0
Till the World Ends: 2
The Show Goes On: 5
The Edge of Glory: 5
We R Who We R: 3
Black and Yellow: 2
Tonight Tonight: 0
Blow: 5
Lighters: 1
If I Die Young: 2
Stereo Hearts: 5
The Time (Dirty Bit): 2
Coming Home: 3
Hey Baby (Drop It to the Floor): 2
Only Girl (In The World): 5
6 Foot 7 Foot: 5
Just a Kiss: 2
Dirt Road Anthem: 1
Dynamite: 4
No Hands: 1
I Wanna Go: 1
I'm on One: 2
You Make Me Feel...: 4
Yeah 3x: 3
Moment 4 Life: 4
I Need A Doctor: 0
Just a Dream: 2
Motivation: 1
Stereo Love: 2
Jar of Hearts: 3
Roll Up: 2
Sexy and I Know It: 3
Rocketeer: 1
All of the Lights: 4
Hold It Against Me: 1
More: 5
What the Hell: 2
Written in the Stars: 3
Bottoms Up: 0
DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love: 5
For the First Time: 5
Honey Bee: 3
Don't You Wanna Stay: 2
We Found Love: 2
Pretty Girl Rock: 0
YoĆ¼ and I: 3
Like a G6: 0
Without You: 4
Back to December: 4
Teenage Dream: 5
Crazy Girl: 4
Cheers (Drink to That): 2
Who Says: 2
Barefoot Blue Jean Night: 4
Knee Deep: 3
Country Girl (Shake It For Me): 0
Remind Me: 3
In the Dark: 1
Backseat: 0
Headlines: 4
Best Thing I Never Had: 5
Don't Wanna Go Home: 1
Where Them Girls At: 0
She Ain't You: 1
Take a Back Road: 3
Please Don't Go: 2
Sure Thing: 3
Price Tag: 3
God Gave Me You: 3
She Will: 2
Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not: 2
Animal: 5
You and Tequila: 3
Colder Weather: 5
My Last: 4

Total Score: 265/500

1 comment: