Saturday, April 7, 2018

Every Song on Billboard's 2007 Year End List Scored


Wow, I'm not timely with these, am I? My 2007 videos came out a while ago, so here you go. Every song on that year end rated from 0-5. You wanna watch the videos? Here they are: Worst, Best

* indicates a song that was also on the 2006 year end

Irreplaceable - 4
Umbrella - 5
The Sweet Escape - 5
Big Girls Don't Cry - 3
Buy U a Drank (Shawty Snappin') - 2
Before He Cheats - 5
Hey There Delilah - 3
I Wanna Love You - 0
Say It Right - 4
Glamorous - 1
Don't Matter - 1
Girlfriend - 3
Makes Me Wonder - 5
Party Like A Rockstar - 2
Smack That - 2 *
This Is Why I'm Hot - 1
It's Not Over - 2
The Way I Are - 4
Fergalicious - 0
Crank That (Soulja Boy) - 0
Give It To Me - 4
What Goes Around...Comes Around - 5
Cupid's Chokehold - 5
How To Save A Life - 5 *
Home - 2
My Love - 5 *
Stronger - 5
We Fly High - 0
U + Ur Hand - 5
Walk It Out - 1
Beautiful Girls - 3
This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race - 5
Bartender - 4
Pop, Lock & Drop It - 1
Runaway Love - 5
Rockstar - 0
Thnks fr th Mmrs - 5
What I've Done - 5
Summer Love - 4
You - 1
Wait For You - 2
Last Night - 5
Make It Rain - 3
Make Me Better - 4
Ice Box - 3
Lips of an Angel - 0 *
Waiting on the World to Change - 2 *
Lost Without U - 2
I'm A Flirt (Remix) - 5
If Everyone Cared - 2
Get It Shawty - 0
Face Down - 4
The Way I Live - 3
Shortie Like Mine - 1
It Ends Tonight - 5
A Bay Bay - 0
Because of You - 4
I Tried - 3
Welcome to the Black Parade - 5
Shawty - 0
Chasing Cars - 5 *
Beautiful Liar - 4
SexyBack - 1 *
Keep Holding On - 2
Let It Go - 3
Apologize - 4
Bubbly - 0
Like a Boy - 0
Who Knew - 4
Never Again - 4
Promise - 1
Bed - 2
Throw Some D's - 3
Rehab - 4
Big Things Poppin' (Do It) - 5
No One - 3
The Great Escape - 4
2 Step - 1
Walk Away (Remember Me) - 2
Go Getta - 4
Here (In Your Arms) - 2
On the Hotline - 2
Wind It Up - 0
Cyclone - 0
Break It Off - 1
First Time - 4
Ayo Technology - 2
Outta My System - 2
Teardrops on My Guitar - 3
Shut Up and Drive - 3
Snow (Hey Oh) - 5
Money Maker - 4 *
Kiss Kiss - 1
Far Away - 2
Rock Yo Hips - 0
LoveStoned - 5
Better Than Me - 0
Paralyzer - 5
That's That - 4
Same Girl - 5

Total: 282/500

3 comments:

  1. How far back are these Year-End Lists gonna go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete