Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Billboard Hot 100 Highlights February 6th 2016



So long Meghan Meghans, your being on the Top 10 is FOREVER DONE! Oh also Justin Bieber surpassed Adele again, and we got that one Chainsmokers song you guys seem to like that I'm pretty indifferent about. Sure.



Top 10

1. Sorry by Justin Bieber (1)
2. Love Yourself by Justin Bieber (3)
3. Hello by Adele (2)
4. Stressed Out by twenty one pilots (4)
5. Here by Alessia Cara (6)
6. Stitches by Shawn Mendes (8)
7. Same Old Love by Selena Gomez (5)
8. Roses by The Chainsmokers ft. ROZES (11)
9. Hotline Bling by Drake (7)
10. What Do You Mean? by Justin Bieber (10)

Fell Off Top 10

11. Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend (9)

Big Gains (10+)

21. Hands To Myself by Selena Gomez (37)
12. My House by Flo Rida (33)
58. Sugar by Robin Schulz ft. Francesco Yates (68)
60. Heartbeat by Carrie Underwood (70)
68. Dessert by Dawin ft. Silentó (79)
69. Drunk On Your Love by Brett Eldredge (94)
70. You Should Be Here by Cole Swindell (82)
80. Nobody To Blame by Chris Stapleton (97)
84. Bang My Head by David Guetta ft. Sia & Fetty Wap (98)

Moderate Gains (5 - 9)

26. One Call Away by Charlie Puth (34)
31. Down In The DM by Yo Gotti (36)
35. When We Were Young by Adele (41)
39. Exchange by Bryson Tiller (44)
45. Best Friend by Young Thug (52)
46. Stay A Little Longer by Brothers Osborne (54)
50. Out Of The Woods by Taylor Swift (55)
52. Irresistible by Fall Out Boy ft. Demi Lovato (57)
53. Bet You Can't Do It Like Me by DLOW (58)
54. Get Ugly by Jason Derulo (62)
55. oui by Jeremih (64)
57. Backroad Song by Granger Smith (65)
62. 2 Phones by Kevin Gates (71)
64. Beautiful Drug by Zac Brown Band (69)
65. Break On Me. by Keith Urban (72)
67. Sorry Not Sorry by Bryson Tiller (74)
76. Really Really by Kevin Gates (83)
78. Confession by Florida Georgia Line (84)
81. Hollow by Tori Kelly (90)

Big Losses (10+)

40. Confident by Demi Lovato (30)
74. Gonna Know We Were Here by Jason Aldean (61)
87. New Americana by Halsey (76)

Moderate Losses (5 - 9)

32. Can't Feel My Face by The Weeknd (27)
34. Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift (28)
75. I'll Show You by Justin Bieber (67)
93. Lay It All On Me by Rudimental ft. Ed Sheeran (88)

Dropouts

Trap Queen by Fetty Wap (39, 52 weeks)
Lazarus by David Bowie (40, 1 week)
Space Oddity by David Bowie (42, 15 weeks)
Under Pressure by Queen & David Bowie (45, 16 weeks)
Blackstar by David Bowie (78, 1 week)
Used To Love You by Gwen Stefani (80, 9 weeks)
Gonna by Blake Shelton (92, 18 weeks)
RGF Island by Fetty Wap (95, 14 weeks)
Blasé by Ty Dolla $ign ft. Future & Rae Sremmurd (99, 18 weeks)

Returning Entries

72. Emperor's New Clothes by Panic! At The Disco
100. Acquainted by The Weeknd

New Entries

79. I Took A Pill In Ibiza by Mike Posner
82. Walking On A Dream by Empire Of The Sun
89. Victorious by Panic! At The Disco
92. Death Of A Bachelor by Panic! At The Disco
95. Middle by DJ Snake ft. Bipolar Sunshine
96. 7 Years by Lukas Graham
98. Lean & Dabb by iLoveMemphis

New and Returning Entries Ranked

1. 7 Years
Beautifully composed and written. Basically I love everything about this.

2. Emperor's New Clothes
I know it won't last and is only here because the album dropped, but hell if I'm not gonna enjoy it when it is here.

3. Victorious
Man I'm loving this. Nice rhythm, Urie's full of energy and vigor. I expect to hear this on alternative radio all the time pretty soon.

4. Death Of A Bachelor
Well this isn't what I was expecting. Very Frank Sinatra-esque. Pretty cool too. Yeah you can tell I haven't listened to this album yet. I'll get to it soon, alright?

5. Middle
Kinda reminds me of You Know You Like It. It's not as good, and I can see the drop grating on some people's nerves, but personally I dig it.

6. Walking On A Dream
This was from 2008? Okay, dunno why it's only charting now. Good stuff. Not great, just good.

7. I Took A Pill In Ibiza
I assume I was supposed to listen to the remix? This one's just okay. Beat's fine, drop's really weird, but this seems like a really weird thing to make a song about.

8. Acquainted
I don't remember this song from the Beauty Behind The Madness album bomb. Relistening to it, I don't actually mind this. Trap production actually fits this kind of slow, sexual R&B. You guys seem to think it's one of his worst songs, but eh.

9. Lean & Dabb
Well this was awful. Worse than Hit The Quan even. Am I surprised though? Not at all.

EDIT: I have decided that I Took A Pill In Ibiza deserves to be number 2 in my ranking rather than number 7. I'm leaving it as is because I don't wanna write a new description. Let's just say I got addicted to the song after publishing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment